By Jeremy Walker
Build extraordinary high-performance internet purposes utilizing Backbone.js
About This Book
- Construct top-notch net functions by way of learning the strong instruments supplied through Backbone.js
- Gain insights into find out how to simplify information administration and create single-page net purposes with robust person interfaces
- This is a fast moving advisor on the right way to attempt, rfile, and leverage third-party libraries, and is helping you get the main out of Backbone.js
Who This e-book Is For
What you'll Learn
- Architect a single-page internet program utilizing Backbone.js
- Easily transmit facts to and from a server-side API (RESTful or now not) utilizing Backbone's types and Classes
- Add and adjust DOM parts with spine perspectives, and create browsable client-side pages with Routers
- Document your Backbone.js good judgment, without or with well known instruments akin to JSDoc or Docco, to make sure long term maintainability
- Prevent insects and straightforwardness refactoring by way of checking out your code with frameworks resembling QUnit, Mocha, or Buster and auxiliary instruments similar to Sinon
- Use Backbone.js's sister library, Underscore, to achieve the whole strength of a spine application
- Explore complicated spine recommendations and store effort and time by utilizing the main robust third-party instruments available
This booklet deals perception into developing and retaining dynamic Backbone.js net purposes. It delves into the the basics of Backbone.js and is helping you in achieving mastery of the spine library.
Starting with types and Collections, you are going to how you can simplify client-side info administration and simply transmit info to and out of your server. subsequent, you will discover ways to use perspectives and Routers to facilitate DOM manipulation and URL keep watch over in order that your viewers can navigate all your web site with out ever leaving the 1st HTML web page. eventually, you are going to mix these construction blocks with different instruments to accomplish high-performance, testable, and maintainable internet applications.
By Semmy Purewal
Each bankruptcy contains perform difficulties, complete examples, and psychological types of the advance workflow. excellent for a college-level path, this publication is helping you start with internet app improvement by way of giving you a pretty good grounding within the process.
- Set up a uncomplicated workflow with a textual content editor, model keep an eye on procedure, and net browser
- Structure a person interface with HTML, and contain kinds with CSS
- Learn the fundamentals of server-side programming with Node.js
- Store info outdoors your software with Redis and MongoDB
- Share your program via importing it to the cloud with CloudFoundry
- Get simple information for writing maintainable code on either customer and server
By Lyza Danger Gardner, Jason Grigsby
- Navigate the more and more complicated cellular landscape
- Take either technical and strategic techniques to cellular net design
- Use the most recent improvement techniques—including responsive website design, and server-side machine detection with WURFL
- Learn speedy via photos, puzzles, tales, and quizzes
We imagine it slow is simply too invaluable to waste being affected by new recommendations. utilizing the most recent study in cognitive technology and studying idea to craft a multi-sensory studying event, Head First cellular Web makes use of a visually wealthy structure designed for a way your mind works, no longer a text-heavy process that places you to sleep.
By David Sawyer McFarland
The very important belongings you have to know:
- Use animations and effects. construct drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, computerized slideshows, and more.
- Collect facts with net forms. Create easy-to-use types that be certain extra actual customer responses.
- Practice with dwelling examples. Get step by step tutorials for internet initiatives you could construct yourself.
By Crysfel Villa, Armando Gonzalez
Sencha Ext JS for a beginner
* examine the fundamentals and create your first classes
* deal with facts and comprehend how it works, create robust widgets and new components
* Dig into the recent structure outlined by means of Sencha and paintings on actual international projects
Ext JS four good points accelerated performance, plugin-free charting, and a brand new MVC structure, it's the easiest Ext JS net program improvement platform but. It is helping strengthen tremendous internet apps for each browser.
Learning Ext JS four will train you ways to get the easiest of every Ext JS part and in addition express you a few very useful examples that you should use in genuine global functions. additionally, you will examine why it's so valuable and robust in constructing speedy and lovely applications.
The e-book begins with the very fundamentals of Ext JS. you'll discover ways to create a small software step by step, and upload new positive aspects to it in each chapter.
At the tip of the ebook, you've got a operating software equipped utilizing all of the wisdom you won from the book.
What will you examine from this e-book
* find out how the Ext JS category approach works and is organized
* Dig into how the Ext JS parts and widgets work
* Use the strong format process that Ext JS four offers
* specialise in the hot MVC trend and reliable architecture
* Get the easiest of templates, dataviews, and grids
* switch the default subject of the library simply with compass and sass, and create customized themes
* Drag and drop simply and quick with Ext JS 4
The e-book is a step by step instructional packed with instance code and reasons to assist a newbie research Ext JS thoroughly.
Who this booklet is written for
- Learn the bits and bobs of the CoffeeScript language, and know how the transformation occurs in the back of the scenes
- Use sensible examples to place your new abilities to paintings in the direction of construction a useful net program, written completely in CoffeeScript
- Understand the language innovations from brief, easy-to-understand examples that are practised by way of utilising them on your ongoing project
CoffeeScript software improvement offers you an in-depth examine the CoffeeScript language, all whereas construction a operating internet program. alongside the best way, you will see all of the nice good points CoffeeScript has to provide, and the best way to use them to accommodate actual difficulties like sprawling codebases, incomplete info, and asynchronous net requests.
Through the process this booklet you are going to research the CoffeeScript syntax and spot it validated with basic examples. As you cross, you are going to placed your new abilities into perform through construction an internet program, piece through piece. you are going to commence with normal language positive aspects akin to loops, features, and string manipulation. Then, we’ll delve into complex positive aspects like periods and inheritance. examine complicated idioms to house universal occurrences like exterior net requests, and hone your approach for improvement projects like debugging and refactoring.
CoffeeScript software improvement will train you not just tips to write CoffeeScript, but additionally tips on how to construct sturdy functions that run easily and are a excitement to maintain.
What you are going to research from this book
- Discover innovations to control a sophisticated codebase and ever-changing requirements
- Drop the semicolons with CoffeeScript's fresh, strong syntax
- Build for loops, if statements, and capabilities with no the entire additional keystrokes
- Keep your code fresh and arranged with sessions and inheritance
- Use complex CoffeeScript idioms to accommodate the desires of a transforming into application
- Debug successfully with resource maps
- Integrate CoffeeScript into your venture seamlessly with Rails, Brunch, and different internet frameworks
- Utilize CoffeeScript for server-side software program with Node.js
CoffeeScript program improvement is a realistic, hands-on consultant with step by step directions. keep on with the sleek and straightforward instructional procedure, overlaying examples that construct in complexity. through the ultimate bankruptcy you may be thinking about why you did not try out CoffeeScript sooner.
Who this ebook is written for
By Stoyan Stefanov
- Learn why literal notation styles are easier choices to functions
- Create gadgets that transcend the elemental styles of utilizing item literals and functions
- Examine styles that follow in particular to the client-side browser environment
By Harvey M. Deitel, Paul Deitel, Abbey Deitel
Web & world-wide-web tips to application, 5/e is acceptable for either introductory and intermediate-level client-side and server-side programming classes. The publication is usually compatible for pros who are looking to replace their talents with the newest web and internet programming technologies.
By Douglas Crockford
- Regular expressions
- Beautiful features
By Shane Hudson
- Expertly use canvas and animation
- Push audio and video to their complete features
- Code and manage complex 3D visualizations
- Create your personal song at once from the browser
- Implement real-time collaboration with Node.js
- Explore real-time audio and video with WebRTC
- Play with movement detection and gesture regulate
- Combine all beneficial properties into one social song production test, just like Google's 'Jam with Chrome'