Speed up your software improvement by means of leveraging the styles of domain-driven design
About This Book
- Understand the complexity of your online business specifications to enhance extra efficient applications
- Combine glossy improvement thoughts with conventional tools and create new purposes to fit your needs
- Acquire sensible abilities via software designing defined with examples
Who This ebook Is For
What you'll Learn
- Make conversation with companies extra efficient by way of settling on your requirements
- Analyze a venture to construct the appropriate positive aspects on the correct time
- Test the important components of your undertaking by means of enforcing test-driven design
- Create software prototypes and make the most of UML to reinforce developer productivity
- Explore potent technique of speaking with non-developers to determine extra approximately their requirements
For contemporary net designers, fluidity and responsiveness is every little thing. that is why this advent to Zurb origin is so priceless. It teaches you to take advantage of the mobile-first framework to create fabulous websites, intuitively and expressively.
- Get on top of things speedy with Foundation's responsive grid approach
- Integrate easy-to-configure CSS parts into your site
each internet clothier wishes a toolkit. From textual content editors to photographs courses, from desk buildings to fluid variety sheets, the net dressmaker has many instruments and methods to choose between. Zurb's starting place framework is a wonderful package for contemporary net clothier. it is fluid, it is simple to paintings with, it has lots of parts, and most significantly, you could observe your creativity to make your personal designs.
This e-book files Foundation's grid method, all its elements and plugins, and its new release of customized variety sheets. The publication serves as an all-encompassing creation in addition to a destiny reference consultant. the basis of starting place is its grid system...and there's a good deal extra .
as soon as you may have coated the fundamentals, you may be able to strengthen with SASS, the fashion sheet language, to customise your deploy and format your pages.
What you'll study from this book
- Understand the grid process and the way it applies to internet design
- Tweak your structure to get the easiest view on cellular and computing device monitors
- Incorporate Foundation's CSS parts into your net pages
- Configure and customise your CSS elements
- Organize your CSS utilizing SASS, the fashion sheet language
- Create your individual customized deploy of starting place with SASS
The booklet begins with the fundamentals of origin and is helping you construct your abilities as you strengthen from deploy to layout, configuration, and customization with examples at each step.
Who this ebook is written for
This ebook may be of serious profit to net architects, designers, and developers. whereas it is helping to be a programmer, it is not important for this ebook. you need to be acquainted with the fundamental ideas of responsive website design and feature a wish to create a qualified site that appears nice on either cellular units and commonplace screens.
By Damon Oehlman
whereas the HTML5 specification remains to be evolving, there's a lot that may be used right away to construct cellular internet apps. cellular internet apps are actually commencing to offer some of the good points that have been as soon as in basic terms to be had to native-language-based apps in Java, Objective-C, and so forth. Pro Android internet Apps teaches builders already conversant in net program improvement, the way to code and constitution an online app to be used at the Android cellular platform.
- Understand either the why and the way of cellular net app improvement, targeting the Android platform.
- Learn the right way to constitution cellular net apps via a few functional, real-world software examples.
- Discover what cloud structures resembling Google AppEngine need to supply Android net apps, for either web hosting net apps and offering equipment to cloud information synchronization strategies.
- Get a true photograph of the prestige of HTML5 on Android and different cellular units, together with a few issues to monitor out for whilst development your individual purposes.
- Understand the functions of the net program stack, and the way to enrich people with local bridging frameworks comparable to PhoneGap to entry local good points of the gadget.
- Gain an knowing of the various UI frameworks which are to be had for development cellular internet apps.
- Learn how you can comprise mapping and leverage location-based providers in cellular net apps to create enticing cellular reviews.
- Enable social integration together with your Android internet app and achieve entry to hundreds of thousands of power users.
After examining this e-book, you won't simply have a better realizing of the realm of net apps on Android, but additionally the right way to leverage extra instruments and frameworks to extend the succeed in of your cellular net apps. also, in the course of the sensible samples within the e-book you could have been given strong publicity of the place either the possibilities and demanding situations lie whilst development cellular apps the internet way.
By David Flanagan
- Types, values, and variables
- Operators, expressions, and statements
- Objects and arrays
- Functions and classes
- Interact with internet browser windows
- Script HTML records and record elements
- Modify and follow CSS kinds and classes
- Respond to person enter events
- Communicate with net servers
- Store information in the community at the user's computer
This booklet is an ideal spouse to jQuery Pocket Reference.
By Bryan P. Johnson, John Earl Clark
This booklet is a step by step educational geared toward novices to Sencha contact. there's prepared pattern code defined with crucial screenshots for larger and faster realizing. This booklet is perfect for someone who desires to achieve the sensible wisdom curious about utilizing Sencha contact cellular internet software framework to make beautiful internet apps for mobiles. in case you have a few familiarity with HTML and CSS, then this publication is for you. This booklet will provide designers the talents they should enforce their rules, and gives builders with artistic suggestion via sensible examples. it truly is assumed that you simply know the way to exploit contact monitors, contact occasions, WebKit on cellular structures, Apple iOS, and Google Android for Mobiles.
By Mark Pilgrim
Greasemonkey Hacks is a useful compendium a hundred creative hacks for strength clients who are looking to grasp Greasemonkey, the recent new Firefox extension which will write scripts that adjust the net pages you stopover at. With Greasemonkey, you could create scripts that make a website extra usable, repair rendering insects that webmasters cannot be to mend themselves, or upload goods to an online site's menu bar. you could regulate pages in order that they paintings higher with applied sciences that talk an internet web page out loud or convert it to Braille. Greasemonkey experts may also import, mix, and change facts from varied websites to satisfy their very own particular needs.
Greasemonkey has accomplished a cult-like following in its brief lifespan, yet its makes use of are only starting to be explored. as an example you are procuring on an e-commerce website. you could create a script that would immediately exhibit aggressive costs for that specific product from different websites. the chances are restricted purely through your mind's eye and your Greasemonkey services. Greasemonkey Hacks can not help you with the mind's eye half, however it provides the specialist hacks-complete with the pattern code-you have to flip your brainstorms into reality.
More than simply a vital number of made-to-order Greasemonkey ideas, Greasemonkey Hacks is filled with pattern code, a Greasemonkey API reference, and a accomplished record of assets, to make sure that each source you wish is on the market among its covers.
Some everyone is content material to obtain info from web pages passively; a few humans are looking to regulate it. while you are one of many latter, Greasemonkey Hacks presents the entire smart customizations and state of the art tips and instruments you want to take command of any web content you view.
By Adam Boduch
About This Book
- Learn options to convey reusable architectures that stand the attempt of time
Who This e-book Is For
There's no prerequisite framework wisdom required for this booklet, even though, so much recommendations provided all through are diversifications of parts present in frameworks similar to spine, AngularJS, or Ember.
All code examples are offered utilizing ECMAScript 6 syntax, to ensure your purposes are prepared for subsequent new release browsers.
What you are going to Learn
- Identify and evaluation the exterior scaling influencers of your application
- Design for inter-component communique that scale
- Customize and configure elements to fulfill scaling demands
- Ensure a highly-performant consumer adventure, regardless of the dimensions and complexity of your application
- Design a conveyable and testable program that is not limited to 1 environment
- Make architectural trade-offs through elimination or refactoring components
- Design parts that fail in a scalable way
The code examples stick with an analogous strategy, utilizing ECMAScript 6 syntax that may be translated to the framework of choice.